• Do you have a studio location?
Yes, I have a studio located at 72 Inglis Place, in Truro NS(which I'm super excited about!)
The entrance is between Jimolly's Bakery & Cafe, and HAF Skate & Tatto. It is a shared entrance with Sunstone Academy and has their logo on the door. (It may be hard to find, but it's well worth the search!)
• Will you come to my business to take photos?
Definitely! I can bring a studio-style set-up to you (having an open 12'x12' space is best to accommodate this), or we can use the environment of your business, such as your storefront, your workshop, your retail floor, etc.
• I have never done a photoshoot before, will you help me prepare?
Of course! (Having photos taken can be scary, I get that!) I will be in contact with you leading up to the shoot, to help answer any questions or concerns you may have.
• Do I get the digital images of my photos?
Yes, I include high-quality web-quality digital images with all my packages so you can use them however you like; websites, social media, etc.
• I need my photos by a certain date, how far in advance do I need to book a photoshoot?
Typically it is a two-week turn-around, but I have made accommodations for short deadlines when it's possible.
For Boudoir sessions, particularly if ordering an album, the entire process can take a month to 6-weeks, and possibly longer, depending on availability for consultation and viewing sessions.
• Will you be posting my photos online?
I will not share anything without your permission in the form of a signed release form.